New Mexico FamilyPass Program
- Coronado Historic Site
- El Camino Real Historic Trail Site
- Fort Selden Historic Site
- Fort Stanton Historic Site
- Fort Sumner Historic Site/ Bosque Redondo Memorial
- Jemez Historic Site
- Lincoln Historic Site
- Museum of Indian Arts and Culture
- Museum of International Folk Art
- National Hispanic Cultural Center
- New Mexico Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum
- New Mexico History Museum/ Palace of the Governors
- New Mexico Museum of Art
- New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science
- New Mexico Museum of Space History @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Visit the Artesia Public Library circulation desk and ask about the New Mexico FamilyPass! Borrowers 18 and older, and in good standing, can check out the pass for one week. You will be required to fill out a Borrower Agreement when you pick up the pass.
The pass should only be checked out and returned to the Artesia Public Library. Only one pass can be checked out per family at a time. If the pass is not returned to the library it was checked out of, it will be considered lost. Please turn the pass in at the circulation desk and do not put in the dropbox. The pass can not be reserved and it can not be renewed. If the pass is returned late, there will be $1.00 per day late fee. If the pass is lost or stolen, there will be a $25.00 replacement fee.
After returning the FamilyPass, we ask that you complete a brief survey so the impact of the FamilyPass Program can be accurately measured.
Currently, the FamilyPass will be available until August 31, 2016.