Is Artesia Municipal Court the right court for your ticket? If the officer wrote on the ticket to appear at 3300 W Main, then yes, Artesia Municipal Court is the correct court. Artesia Municipal Court is located in the Public Safety Complex at 3300 W Main, Artesia , New Mexico.
If you chose to plead guilty to a violation for which the City of Artesia has adopted in the Penalty Assessment Schedule, the amount of fine indicated on the citation is due within 30 days of the date the ticket was issued. Payments can be made at, or mailed to the following address:
Artesia Municipal Court
3300 W Main, Suite A
Artesia, New Mexico 88210
Remember to write the citation number and/or violator name on the check or money order, so the payment and the citation can be matched up for proper credit. Do not mail cash.
Payments can also be made online at Online Payments. There are several options to search for citation(s) to be paid. If you are unable to pay your fines online, there are several reasons why this may be:
- The violation is not a penalty assessment, and a court appearance is required.
- The Court has not received the citation yet, so it has not been entered into the system.
- The Court has issued a bench warrant for the charge(s) in question.
- The defendant information, date of birth, driver license number, or Social Security Number is not correct, so the search fields are not working correctly.
- The online site does not accept prepaid debit cards (those not issued by the banking entity to a specific person.)
In any case, if there is difficulty in making your payment, please contact the Artesia Municipal Court at 575-746-9401, or email the Municipal Court for assistance with the issue.